Ignite Super are premium-quality oils designed for engines powered by both gasoline and diesel. It has a demonstrated capacity against ageing, thus optimising the engine’s fuel economy. It reduces carbon formation and high-temperature lacquer formation to a great extent. Under extreme weather conditions, it maintains its viscosity and safeguards the engine’s moving parts from wear resulting from metal to metal contact. It can be easily used in mixed fleet engines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Superior viscosity retention
- Oxidation resistant
- Wear and friction protection
- Engine Cleanliness and low combustion residue
- Excellent detergency and dispercancy
- Protection against rubber parts
- Good TBN Retention
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- API Service Category SG/CF
Gasoline and light duty diesel engines found in passenger cars. Farm and construction equipment, stationary diesel engines and four stroke engines. It can be comfortably used in mixed fleet.