1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 25L, 208L
Glide TO-4 Mineral transmission oils boost operations such as wet braking and power shift transmissions within heavy vehicles that operate off-highway under demanding work conditions. It is incredibly protective with its powerful anti-friction property and allows smooth performance in a wide variety of agricultural applications and road transport operations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Good compatibility with all common seals, O rings, packing materials and clutch materials that leads to reduced downtime.
- Good low temperature fluidity.
- Quick start up of equipment.
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability for long fluid life.
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation.
- Protects against wear.
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- High shear stability
- Foam resistance
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds:
- Caterpillar TO-4
- Allison TES 439
- Komatsu KES 07.868.1
- Allison C-4
- ZF TE-ML-03C
- API GL-4
It is specifically designed to meet the performance requirements of caterpillar TO-4, Komatsu power shift transmissions, ZF torque converter transmissions and Allison C-4 automatic transmission. It is also used for heavy duty manual transmissions, gear boxes, final drives and hydraulic systems used in off highway equipment. Recommended for industrial torque converters and hydraulic systems where such type of fluids are specified.