GLIDE 4 PLUS ATF+4 is an automatic transmission fluid that maintains exceptional flow characteristics at low and high temperatures, primarily designed for ATF+4 or prior specified Japanese, Korean and Chrysler automobiles and hydraulic systems. GLIDE 4 PLUS ATF+4 offers maximum durability as it protects against wear, rust, and corrosion. GLIDE 4 PLUS ATF+4 has been meticulously formulated with finer base oils for unmatched performance at all temperatures, better shift, consistent viscosity, and reduced shuddering.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent flow properties at low start-up temperatures and high operating temperatures
- Improved shift performance and vehicle drivability/improved shudder performance
- Good viscosity stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, less fluid breakdown in high-temperature service
- Dependable protection against rust and corrosion
- Provides more assured wear protection for maximum transmission/transaxle life
- Engineered with superior base oils to ensure superb low and high temperature performance
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets or Exceeds:
- Chrysler ATF+4® Requirements
- Chrysler MS-9602
- Automatic transmissions specially formulated for Chrysler vehicles, including Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle and certain Jeeps, that
require a fluid meeting ATF+4 specification.
- Mitsubishi and Hyundai applications where an MS-9602 type fluid is specified.
- Services that specify a ATF+, ATF+2 and ATF+3 type fluid, including certain manual transmissions, transfer cases and power
steering units (1999 and later).